Monday 23 January 2012

Better choices for 2012

It's been so long since I last posted anything I feel kind of lost as to what to write. I'm trying to make some healthier choices for 2012 and need to lose some serious weight. Zumba has started back up again and I've been going Monday and Wednesday nights, sweating my butt off something shocking. No pain no gain (or loss?) right? I gotta say though I feel tonnes better after working out for an hour than I did before I left home. Well maybe except the sore leg and limp I'm so graciously sporting. But I will survive!!

Now the only dilemma is to eat less. Easier said than done though. There's way too much to snack on. I just need to stay focused n dedicated. Disciplined. I can do this and I will. Idealistically my main goal is to lose 21kg and get down to 75kg. (yes, do the math and that makes me 96kg at the moment. Well there abouts).

I seriously should do some before and after shots just to track my progress. I'm lazy though. Maybe tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment