Monday 6 June 2011

i hate it

i hate that He's not here. I hate that i can't talk to him on the phone. I hate that i can't feel his arms around me. I hate the lost feeling i get when He's not here. I hate that our weekend together just wasn't long enough. Mostly i hate that it had to end at all.

i'd scream from the rooftop just How much He means to me if it would stop people from being so sceptical about us. He's my world, the only person i want laying beside me Each and every nite for the rest of my life.

that day my friend Lisa messaged me saying she knew a guy that would be perfect for me, i didn't believe it for a second. Nearly 5 months later, i couldn't have been more wrong. My life changed the minute i saw him walk towards me. My heart skipped a beat and i knew there was nothing more i wanted at that moment than him. I can't begin to describe How elated i was when He told me He loved me for the first time. I didn't want to fall in love again but i was already falling. I was falling hard and fast.

i love you Matt. You'll forever hold my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment