Tuesday 7 June 2011

When is it time to stop trying?

When comes the point where you stop trying with friends that just can't be bothered with you? I will be the first to admit that I'm a pretty shocking friend at times, but i do try to make an effort so people don't start to feel pushed aside or forgotten.

Is it better to keep your mouth shut and not bother or do you keep trying over and over and over again? When is enough really enough?

I get told not to cut certain people out of my life because it'll only cause drama but i don't get why some people should know What's happening in my life if they aren't really 'friends' of mine. I don't trust many people these days as they only seem to bitch about others, or pretend to be your friend to gather information or just be a nosey parker.

I kinda figure that even if you've been friends for a long time sometimes people drift apart and the friendship just isn't there anymore. So when do you call an end to it? When do you give up and stop trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment