Wednesday 27 July 2011

After all this time

I had the best day catching up with some amazing people. I was so excited seeing my fantastic friend from school. I feel like I've missed out on so much in her life. We were inseparable at school and lost touch for 11yrs. Today seeing her wedding photos and How gorgeous she looked i felt a little sad i missed out on all this time as friends. She's still so bubbly and as beautiful as ever. I can't wait til we get a chance to catch up for longer. We also caught up with my mums great friend from just as many years ago and saw her son all grown up into a young man. Boy time flies. It's amazing How much has happened. It was great to remember all the crazy times we had together and laugh more than i think we have in years. Most enjoyable of all was being able to have Matt there with me. After nearly 2wks apart it was so good to see him - so good, words just don't begin to describe it. Even He does think I'm quite simple sometimes, when i finally catch onto something we've been talking bout for hours. Its a good thing He loves me, even at moments like these. I hate that the day is over and Its time to sleep and say goodbye tomorrow. I wish i could stay around these amazing people. Maybe one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment