Tuesday 26 July 2011

Butterflies

Tomorrow the kids and i are taking a road trip with my mum to catch up with an old friend. I'm hoping to get a chance to see my best friend from like 12yrs ago so I'm pretty darn excited. But i gotta say, even more so i can't wait to see my man again. Its been nearly 2wks and although Thats not long to some, it's the longest we've gone without seeing Each other. I've had butterflies in my stomach since this afternoon when i knew i was going on this roadtrip. It's just like when we first got together and my stomach would seriously be in knots when i knew He was coming to see me. I'm so excited, nervous and happy. I never thought i could miss someone so much. Bring on tomorrow i say, even with the 4am wake up and the freezing cold temp outside at that time of the morning. I better go get my beauty sleep, I'll need it for tomorrow 8-D

No comments:

Post a Comment