Friday 29 July 2011

Random attractive body parts

i got to thinking the other day about different body parts we find attractive in the opposite sex. Some like nice butts, pretty eyes, broad shoulders, feet and even a smile. Whilst i think those things are nice the one body part that definitely seals the deal for me is hands and forearms. I know, it doesn't get much more random than that. I'm attracted to masculine hands, not the soft girly hands some guys have. Its generally the first thing i look at when I'm interested in a guy. Don't get me wrong, I've been out with a 'Mr Girly Hands' before but everything about him was the complete opposite of my 'type' - He was skinny, short and a mamas boy. So anyway when i first met Matt i definitely checked his arms out and fell in love. Ok Maybe not that quickly but seriously He has the sexiest forearms and very masculine hands. Not to mention his gorgeous skin colour. The other day i was watching him drive, one hand on the steering wheel and asked myself How i got so Damn lucky. I'm still in love with those hands, probably even more so now after 6mths. I know I'm pretty random but arms and Hands are what does it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment