Friday 5 August 2011

Drained

I feel so drained. Sometimes i feel like i am forever doing things for others and rarely have anyone there when i need it. Don't get me wrong, some people have much bigger issues going on in their life at the moment than i do but i feel like i can't turn to them because my dramas seem so little and unimportant than What they're dealing with. I feel selfish, lost in the crowd and mostly just drained. I hate sitting at home alone while the kids sleep. I love having someone to talk to but lately Its been so quiet and everyone's been busy or doesn't feel like talking. Like my last post though, I'll probably feel better tomorrow but for tonight i feel 'blah'. This is my vent and i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, Its just How i feel for the time being. Things will get better and given some time and serious saving, Matt and i will be back in the same town again and then at least one thing will be looking up. I can't wait til the distance between us doesn't exist anymore. This week has been fairly Boring and uneventful, the cramps in my back still haven't gone and Its going on 4 days now, I'm over it. So while sleep beckons I'm going to cuddle up to my pillow and dream of fun, exciting, more positive things. Night blog people xx

No comments:

Post a Comment