Sunday 14 August 2011

How?!

How can you keep trusting someone when confronted with something that appears to be awful, but isn't what it seems - or so you're told? How do you keep putting your heart out there hoping it won't be smashed into a million pieces.

I've been hurt by so many different people for various reasons and it's hard for me to trust anyone. I want to believe the best in people, but sometimes circumstances make it hard to do just that. Today i was confronted with a situation where it looked as though someone i really care about has done wrong by me. They say it's nothing like that, and they didn't realise the situation even existed. I want to believe them and push it aside and get on with life - and i'm trying to do just that. I want to believe everything they say and trust them completely but how do i keep from wondering "what if it's really true?". I just wish this didn't happen.

My head is a mess and i hope this doesn't effect how much i trust that person and that things between us will continue to be okay. Time will only tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment