Sunday 14 August 2011

Things to be grateful for. . .

Today these are the things I'm most grateful for:

* being alive. I'm healthy, happy and abundantly blessed to have lived another amazing day;

* an amazing man who chooses to stand beside me in this crazy life. His whole life changed the day He decide to ask me out knowing He was not only getting a girlfriend but a ready-made family with 2 kids. It takes an incredibly strong man to willingly jump into that;

* my 2 beautiful children. As much as they frustrate me, something as little as a letter from kailee or a cuddle from Xavier makes all the stress worth it. They brighten up the darkest of days and keep me fighting when I'm ready to give up;

* peace and quiet. No dogs barking at nothing in particular, keeping me up all night.

* my family. Being able to spend time with them without ulterior motives. We can just chat and hang out without needing anything from Each other. I know they're there Whenever i need them;

* a warm blanket. To keep me warm while i have the fan blowing a gale as i lay in bed.

* coffee cake. Food just doesnt get much better than that!

Those are just a few things i'm grateful for tonight. Tomorrow i'll no doubt be grateful for lots more. I'll post them as a think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment