Saturday 6 August 2011

Irritating animals

I absolutely love animals. If i could have a zoo of my own i would, as long as someone else helped me feed n clean them of course. One thing that seriously bugs the crap out of me though is animals that don't listen and ruin things. Now don't get me wrong, Matt loves me and more importantly He loves my kids. I love him and love his kids - well his 2 dogs. But i'd love them even more if they didn't dig holes all over the backyard, chew the kids toys/books, bark all night for practically no reason. My dogs aren't perfect either but most the time they listen. I just wish Matt's dogs would listen but I'm not sure they even know What that means. I'm frustrated and just about at my wits end. They're worse than the children. At least the children sleep or play quietly without driving me crazy all day everyday. Grr!

No comments:

Post a Comment