Thursday 4 August 2011

My silly little whinge

Now this is prolly gonna sound stupid and i may just regret writing it tomorrow. Sometimes i sit at home in the quiet after the kids have gone to bed and i just feel, lonely. Matt calls me most nites which makes my day totally but i hate that we only talk for 10mins, sometimes 20. I know He hates talking on the phone and He runs outta things to say but Its the only time i really get to talk to him. He's busy with work all day and Its not unusual for me to not hear from him for 11hrs. I won't lie, i hate it. I don't want him texting or calling while He's driving so That's ok. But when He finishes work There's times i feel like He's too busy with everything else to want to talk to me. He's got his friends He's with to talk to and play games online with and people to visit. It's really silly i know, I'm hearing myself and thinking WTF?! I'm like some crazy, emotional, stalker girlfriend. I'm not sad over it I'm just kind of . . . . I don't know. It's hard to pinpoint How i feel tonight. I hate it. Maybe Its just because I'm not feeling so good and wish He was here to give me a hug. I know He's working away to make more money so we can all be together again soon, some days are just harder than others. I'm a little selfish and want to keep him to myself. I don't want him getting bored with me. It's something so little and unimportant i really shouldn't let it bother me. So That's my whinge over, I'm gonna try sleeping and hopefully have a better night than i Did yesterday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment